Explaining Complex Technology to the Public
Ansera Solutions was founded to help organizations and people communicate complex technology effectively.
The best solution, explained poorly, is useless.
Much of our current work is focused on public outreach and education for renewable energy.
We are also available for organizational or individual consultation and to create customized workshops for technical teams.
We look forward to hearing about your challenges and helping you to succeed!
Dr. Thomas Spiglanin has been helping people be more effective in the workplace for more than thirty years. As a teleworker himself, he understands how effective communication, collaboration, and interpersonal skills underpin success in a digital workplace.
Working predominantly with technical employees for over thirty years in the aerospace industry, and the last few decades in the training field, he saw first hand the value of being able to communicate complex concepts in ways that others can understand. In much the same way digital technologies enabled distanced business communication, Tom saw a steady decline in the very interpersonal skills needed to be effective using those tools.
Communication has always been key to business success, but it has become even more important in this digital era.
Qualifications & Awards
- Author, Everyone’s Guide to Teleworking (2021)
- Ph.D., Wesleyan University
- B.S., University of California at Riverside
- Certified Instructional Designer
- 33 years experience in corporate
education focusing on communication skills for technical staff
- Frequent speaker at conferences, including the eLearning Guild and the Association for Talent Development
- Recognized for innovative techniques in education and customer appreciation
- Author of more than 20 peer-reviewed journal articles
Thomas Spiglanin, Ph.D.
La Quinta, CA