Everyone’s Guide to Teleworking – Resources
This is an ever-evolving list of resources that augments our book, Everyone’s Guide to Teleworking. It was compiled from: (1) government and media sources in English that we judged to be largely unbiased and helpful for most teleworkers; (2) online training or help content offered by providers of common workplace software; and (3) services specifically designed to assist teleworkers at no cost (although the service providers may derive revenue from sponsors). Sources are indicated where appropriate.
Inclusion on this list implies neither recommendations nor endorsement by Ansera Solutions.
Many links will direct your browser to third-party websites. Be advised that content and links on these sites are beyond our control. We appreciate unbiased feedback and resource suggestions using our contact form.
The Digital Workplace
Collaboration Platforms and Office Suites
Preparing for Telework
- Safe and Healthy Teleworking (U.S. Department of Homeland Security)
- Make Your Telework Space More Ergonomic (CERN)
- Telework.gov Telework Employees information (U.S. Government)
- Telework Fundamentals – Employee Training (U.S. Government)
- Telework / Telecommuting Canadian Centre for Occupational Health & Safety)
- Technology Suggestions (Ansera)
- Work-Life for Government Employees (U.S. Government)
Audio and Video Meetings
- Meetings and calls in Microsoft Teams
- Google Meet Training and Help
- Zoom meetings – getting started and training
- 10 Ways to Write Better Emails (The Muse)
- How to Develop Your Leadership Style (Forbes)
- Proficiency Levels for Leadership Competencies (U.S. Office of Personnel Management)
- 7 Top Tips on Teleworking (GovLoop)
The Future of Telework
Teleworking Job Resources